Tuesday 5 June 2012

Authors Note


My name is Kathleen Moulton. I am eighteen years old and I live in Winnipeg. In a nutshell, I love going to church, it is a huge part of who I am. My friends and family mean so much to me, they’ve each helped me through a lot. I love kids, I want to be an elementary school teacher. I love food and I love to make lists.  Speaking of lists, in class I was assigned a project. For this project, I was to create a list of things I would like to do before I do. The list is supposed to be from 50-100 things. I was then supposed to choose 25 of those things and make visual representations of each of them. I’m not going to lie, I’ve never made a bucket list before. When people ask me what I would like to do before I die, I always say Skydiving.  It’s the one thing I’ve known for as long as I can remember that I would like to do.  I thought it would be easy to sit down and create my bucket list but I was definitely mistaken. I mean there is lots of things I want to do in my life but, sitting down and trying to think of them all was difficult for me. I'm really glad I got the chance to make my bucket list though. I’m going to keep it and add to it as I go on.  The Buried Life boys are pretty inspiring. It’s crazy how they made their list and just started getting everything done. It makes me excited to accomplish the things on my list and possibly I could help others do something on theirs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment