Tuesday 5 June 2012

Now What?

Now What?

Teaching in Australia for a year is something I would absolutely LOVE to do. It started as an idea and now it has become a big dream of mine. First of all Australia is pretty much my dream place. It seems like a wonderful place and I think I would like it there. Second of all, I love kids and I want to be an elementary school teacher. That is 2 things off my list I would be getting done.
For this to happen, I would have to do alot of planning ahead of time and I mean alot.Im going to start by going to University in the fall. Im going to do the 5 year program hopefully. Now Im the type of person who doesnt like to be away from home. So being away from home for a year in  a place where I dont know anybody and is rather far away could be hard for me. So I'm hoping that the 5 years that I will be in school will be enough to prepare me to be more independant to go off on my own and Im sure it will be! Also while I'm in school, I will need a part time job so that I can save up so Ill be able to live out there for a year. So when I hopefully graduate from University, right away I will start job hunting. I will search for jobs in Australia everywhere! I wont stop trying until I find a good place that will take me. If it takes a little while, that will be ok. Ill just work more and save more until it works out.
Once I get a job, I will say goodbye to my family and friends and move to Australia for the year and I will teach little kids out there and it will be great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment