Monday 14 May 2012

Writing Reflection #9

Tweeting is something very new to me. Honestly before I got a Twitter account for this class, I thought Tweeting was kind of stupid. I never even thought of getting an account. I just wasn't really interested. Obviously I never gave it a chance because ever since I got the account, I find myself checking my Twitter or wanting to tweet more often than I ever thought I would. Ive come to realize that Twitter is kind of cool. Maybe a little addicting. So I was a little surprised by that. My goal is to get 100 followers. so far I think I`m at 10!
Things to do before I die, I have absolutely loved doing. Mostly because I love making lists! I always have. Although, It was trickier than I thought. I mean there has been things Ive thought of before that I need to do before I die or I will not be complete. But, I don`t think Ive ever written them down. Making 50-100 things is tough. I`m still working on it but I think once I finish, Ill have a better expanded list of things that I can get started on! That makes me pretty excited! So I will keep working on that and see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment