Wednesday 4 April 2012

Favorite quote (Personal Addition 1)

"Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile." - unknown

       This is my favorite quote. Life is about making mistakes and learning from them, it's about having so much fun with the people you love.If life were the opposite, we'd all be a bunch of robots.  Every time i come across this quote, it reminds me of the good things. It reminds me to never look back and regret past mistakes or experiences, especially the ones that made me smile because in some way or another that mistake has helped form who i am today. It reminds me to have fun, no matter what. Whats the point if were not going to have fun? You could say that this quote is extremely inspiring to me and I'm thankful to whomever came up with it.

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard this quote before, but i agree with you that it does make someone think of the good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard this quote either, but I definitely have heard some variations of it, and I love it. It gets people to rethink the way they are living their life. We all only have one life, and just like the quote, it is short. We only have so much time to make what we want out of our life.

    ReplyDelete