Monday 30 April 2012

Reading Refection # 8

Book: The Help
Author:Kathryn Stockett
pages:278-307

Miss Skeeter
Miss Skeeter is still working on her writing project. I love what she's doing but Im scared for her life and the ladies lives that she's using. Eleven more ladies agreed to help her which is really awesome for Miss Skeeter. Her dream is well on the way for sure. I just hope everything runs smoothly. Yule May was going to help but backed out because she stole from Hilly. Who knows what happened to her. As i read Yule May's letter to Miss Skeeter, I felt very nervous for her. Another lady who is helping named Gretchen didnt have a very good attitude. She yelled at Miss Skeeter and made a comment which was " The coloured women coming in here, theyre just playing a big trick on you. Theyll never tell you the truth lady" I felt like this was important. I really dont think that these ladies are playing a trick on her but, could they be? Would make for an interesting twist. There is so much going on in this certain situation and so much that could happen. I honestly have no idea whats going to happen and Im very excited to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment