Monday 16 April 2012

Reading Reflection #6

Book: The Help
Author:Kathyrn Stockett
pages:164-213

Alright, I had a little break, I read the book Damaged but now its time to get back to The Help. Its taken me a little too long to get through this book. Its nothing against the book, so far I like the book. I just always get distracted. But Ive decided that I'm going to finish it. So as I read through these last pages, I was proven wrong. I thought Miss Skeeter was going to pursue her writing dream and yes she's been trying to do so but, I thought she was not going to find a man because it seemed like she didn't really want one.Stuart is back. I very really didn't seem this one coming. The question is though, by the end of the book, will she be with or without Stuart? That's what I would like to know. I honestly am not sure. I think it's possible that her and Stuart will work out. They are kind of cute. In regards to pursuing her writing, she has been trying to figure stuff out for that with the help of Aibileen and Minny. Its been taking a lot of effort but she is slowly getting there. Minny is helping yes but, she is not making it easy on her. I would like to know more about Minny. I would really like to know what she did to get herself fired. Im curious to find out. Also, just throwing this out there....I love Aibileen. From what I know of her so far. That's all for now though!

No comments:

Post a Comment